Posted on Friday, 13th May 2011 by Scott Smith
In this week’s show, Pete, Walter and Scott review the Animal Kingdom Lodge, Kathy provides an update on the construction at Magic Kingdom, plus news, housekeeping and roundtable rapidfire.
In this week’s Disneyland show, Tony reviews the Minnie and Friends character breakfast, Wayne gives us some history of the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction, Nancy talks about her experience at Bats Day, and Dave Parfitt gives some more information about Give Kids the World.
The DIS Unplugged podcast is a weekly roundtable discussion that discuss all aspects of planning a Disney vacation. The show is an unbiased and honest look at every aspect of a Disney experience – from dining and theme parks to attractions and hotels. Check it out at podcast.wdwinfo.com
- Magic Kingdom Construction Update May 2011
- DIS Unplugged Podcast – April 20th, 2011
- DIS Unplugged Podcast – April 15th, 2011
- Sneak Peek of Beast’s Castle in Disney’s New Fantasyland
- Town Square Theater Meet and Greet at Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World’s Haunted Mansion previews interactive queue
- Magic Kingdom Construction update
- Magic Kingdom and Disneyland in One Day!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.